Discover the new revolutionary eye contour serum from Guerlain, let yourself be surprised by the power of gold and its unique formula
Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech
Buy Guerlain’s Gold Eyetech Abeille Royale Eye Sculpting Serum at the best price on Fragrenza Perfumes.
Innovation – Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Serum
The laboratories of the House of Guerlain in research of perfection and excellence have discovered a new formula with an ultra light and fresh serum texture with a velvety finish composed of the repairing concentrate Abeille Royale concentrate of unique active ingredients composed of pure black bee honey. Ouessant and Royal Jelly associated with a plant complex that deeply targets the signs of aging.
Through this innovation, Guerlain Laboratories have also rethought the presentation of the product and created a patented fine gold-plated applicator, the pulp of the index finger is placed on the impression for better ergonomics, the shape of the tip. is designed to perfectly fit the eye area for more precision, the gilding refreshes and decongests the gaze.
Application advice – Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Serum
For instant professional results at home, Guerlain offers dedicated gestures targeting three main actions: smoothing to refresh your eyes, tone to lift your eyes, and energize for a radiant look.
Squeeze the tube to extract the serum, place your index finger on the impression and apply the product as follows:
– Perform tapping under the eye, starting from the outer corner of the eye to the inner corner, then perform a smoothing movement on the upper part following the brow bone towards the temple. Repeat three times.
– Then place the tip lengthwise under the inner corner of the eye, moving forward by rocking to the temples.
– Then make an arc of a circle under the eyebrow, lifting it as far as possible, ending with pressure on the temple x 3.
– Then draw vertical lines on the forehead, from the eyebrow to the hairline.
– Finally with the tip of the tip, apply pressure on the outer corner of the eye, the inner corner, the temple and the middle of the eyebrow.
This gesture allows you to smooth, tone and revitalize your gaze.